“The Israel Now Movement is committed to the restoration of pride and integrity within the consciousness of the Jewish People, the return of traditional Jewish values, the reclamation of the Jewish sense of Justice and the exposure and abolition of hatred and bigotry.”
- Fractionalization of Jews
- Worldwide victimization of Jews
- Worldwide increase of anti-Israel rhetoric and attacks
- Worldwide increase of anti-Semitism/anti Zionism
- Inadequate Jewish leadership response to BDS anti-Semitism and anti-Israel rhetoric
HOW THE ISRAEL NOW MOVEMENT IS BUILDING TEAMS TO DEAL WITH THE ISSUES
- by engaging professionals to relate actual facts about the issues
- to provide facts from legitimate sources
- to correct disinformation
- to spread the truth of rights according to the Torah
- The laws of self-defence have been given to the civilized nations of the world by the teachings of the Torah.
- Professional physical trainers will be engaged to teach people how to defend themselves in any situation. We must not run from adversity because of inexperience or fear. We must be able to stand up for our rights and the rights of our people according to the laws of the country.
- We will teach appropriate response to verbal abuse.
- The Israel Now Movement will work in conjunction with various security and policing departments to ensure the security of Jews and Jewish institutions.
Social Media Monitoring
- This is a vital aspect of IN’s program and IN will send out intelligence reports regularly and share such information on our Never Again Live Show – you can participate through this program by keeping us informed of disinformation and negative propaganda about Israel and the Jewish people that is being presented to the general public.
- We have all been witness to anti-Israel/Jewish protests. The vitriolic hatred is shocking. Our leaders offer little comfort to our community in their inability to gather the Jewish Community together to respond.
- We will protest publicly whenever and wherever necessary.
- IN will urge our Jewish Leadership to respond effectively to these events.
NEVER AGAIN WILL JEWS BE VICTIMIZED
NEVER AGAIN WILL JEWS BE SCAPEGOATS
NEVER AGAIN WILL WE STAND IDLY BY WHILE JEWISH BLOOD IS SPILLED
NEVER AGAIN WILL WE BE SILENT
AM ISRAEL CHAI